Wednesday, July 13, 2011

DAy 42: Plays and Play

Hello!

I have been very busy this week! Working on 1)the last week run of Pinching for my Soul at Focus Theatre, 2) Help do lights for Alpha and Omega, a fabulous show in the basement of Kennedy's Pub, and 3) Stage-managing Nuts and Bolts at Bewley's Theatre.

Nuts and Bolts is having its first showing TOMORROW! The theatre is SO cute, and everyone gets soup to go with it! Deirdre is a bit nervous but I am so sure this is going to go perfectly. Today we made the set and did the light, tackled some issues but we made it.

Yesterday I was lucky enough to get a free haircut - see Facebook for a photo - but was late to work. Life goes on.

I have really liked Ireland, but I am a tiny bit homesick. I miss my family and my friends, though i have been able to make some Amazing friends here.

life is grand

No comments:

Post a Comment