Friday, July 1, 2011

DAY 30: update


Hello!

So did I tell you that I am working on as a stage manager? The show is called Nuts and Bolts, it is about a woman who has a child disappear in the 1980's and how she deals with it twenty years later. The actress Deirdre Donnelly is fabulous and the Director is phenomenal, Michael James Ford - he also was in Translations at the Abby.
(http://www.visitdublin.com/Event/Nuts_And_Bolts)

I am on the look out for props now - we open in a few weeks!

Last night I went to see Ashely's play. It was called - Forever is an Awfully Long Time. He is the sound designer for the Gaiety School of Acting's Youth Theatre Company, and will be traveling with the troop to England to tour the show next week!
Here is his website, if you are intersted...(http://www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~mythe/)

Ok i have work today - and I need to do laundry too!

Lots of Love,
Dev

PS. this photo is from the national museum at Collin's barracks. It was a cool field trip that my sociology class took.

No comments:

Post a Comment