Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 44: so..



Life is a bit odd.

The opening preview of "Nuts and Bolts" went well, though we did have a bit of a tech issue. In the middle of the show the bottom of a lighting unit came unhinged and opened up, therefor shining pure light into my eyes! Thank goodness it had a safety line connected to it, or it would have fallen onto someone's head! But no fear it has been repaired!

Last night I got to go see "Alpha and Omega" at Kennedy's pub. That is the show that I helped Sonya with lighting! Ashely and I went and we both enjoyed it very much! It was REALLY cool, perhaps even the most innovative show I have seen in Ireland so far.

Tomorrow I am planing on seeing the botanical garden and then seeing the last HP film. Its nice to have a weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment