Friday, June 10, 2011

DAY 10: Cont. to Glendalough


This morning we left at 11am for Glendalough, a beautiful historic area with hills, sheep, and the monasteries of St. Kevin. It was absolutely gorgeous and I will be putting many more photos up on flickr. (To get to my flickr photos go down to the bottom of the home page and click on the photos there)

We had a lovely historical tour for half an our and then we were let free to go on a walking path of our choosing - I first ate a sandwich and then hit the trail for some great photos!

After that great bus ride home (A little car sick), I made a wondrous pasta dinner, including zucchini, onions, tomato, and peas, for Philip, Patrick, and myself. I know, Im impressed with there willingness to try my cooking! we all sat together and had a 'family' dinner, with prayers included.

super fun adventure to the market and then had hot cocoa - now I am going to sleep!

love and miss you friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment