Wednesday, June 22, 2011

DAY 21: Days


Things are actually kinda...well..normal. I have been working at The Focus, including today's long day of paperwork and internet searching. I was lucky enough to meet the playwright(Elizabeth Moynihan) for the next Focus play, Pinching for My Soul, who was one of the sweetest, loveliest women I have met on my entire trip - and she gave me some cake.

I had Indian food for lunch and finished my book, The Lovely Bones. It rained on and off, but I enjoyed it enough to accidentally get on the wrong bus home - missing my nap once again.

Class is taking a Field trip on Friday to the National Museum of Ireland, so I will be sure to have photos from that!

After class I we are going out to the nuBar for beer pong night - no i will not be playing.

:)PS this photo is of the canal by the Focus Theatre.

No comments:

Post a Comment