Sunday, June 12, 2011

DAY 12: A Rainy Day


hello hello!

Yesterday and today have been great lazy days!

Saturday I hung out with my new Irish friend, Ashely. He is the head tech at DCU, and also works in town a ton! (including the arc children's theatre) We ate lunch and He showed me the performance spaces within the union, which is really cool - fitting at least 200 people, with a medium sized stage and a funny little light board (called a joker or something)

after that I went to see 'Sensation' with Patrick and Philip at the Irish Film Base. they were showing free movies all day. Also i have attached a photo of Patrick, Philip and myself eating dinner on Friday. After the odd artsy movie we had wonderful ice cream and a cider (at sweeties/sweenys?)

Slept in this morning or really afternoon. Getting up on some reading!

Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment