Wednesday, June 15, 2011

DAY 15: Work Work Work


Hello team!

I have not had a moment to relax and sit at the computer in the last 3 days. My adventures at the Focus Theatre have created a great home for me. My boss Joe has helped me make great connections to other theaters in the area as well. I will be visiting The New Theatre tomorrow morning. Yesterday I had the great honor to visit Bewley's, for the lunch production of 'Fight Night'. My friend Colim designed the lighting - which was Amazing! I am planing to go back to work there.

On Monday Ashley took me out for American food - I had a steak sandwich. It was nice to feel a little fake USA for an hour. Anywho - I made dinner last night. Pasta with veggis, I'm getting more confident now.

Anywho, tonight I have class with Frank - my lecturer. We are talking about Irish gab, aka language. I'm confused. But I like the conversations we get to have. I am planing on writing my paper about the queer movement and the upcoming presidential election of Ireland.

Anywho I sure miss you all. I may be craving a little home cooking - or just some cheap chicken. I did have Indian food for lunch today though! Oh and this photo is the tunnel that i walk through everyday for work.

Love,
Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment